From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
The Navarro County Commissioners Court is scheduled to meet in Special Session at 10 a.m. Monday, April 22, in the County Courtroom of the Navarro County Courthouse.
Agenda items for Monday’s meeting include:
• Consent agenda.
• Consideration of burn ban.
• Check in lieu of taxes from Dawson Housing Authority.
• County Auditor’s report.
• Modification of HIDTA grant.
• Certification of training for Pct. 1 commissioner Jason Grant.
• Treasurer’s Report.
• Proclamation for National Crime Victim’s Week, April 21-27.
• Salvage declaration for jail tray washer.
• Tax abatement agreement with M Squared Oncology.
• Change in meeting date from May 27 to May 28 due to Memorial Day holiday.
• Contract with Ideal Storage.
• Recognition of passport agents in District Clerk office.
• Road bond from O’Brien Energy for SECR 3100 in Precinct 2.
• Consider order for three walk-through metal detectors.
A public forum time is held at the beginning of each Commissioners Court meeting for members of the public who wish to address commissioners.