From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
The Navarro County Commissioners Court is scheduled to meet in regular session at 10 a.m. Monday, Feb. 11, in the County Courtroom of the Navarro County Courthouse.
Agenda items for consideration on Monday include:
• Consent Agenda.
• Discussion of Burn Ban.
• 2012 Downtown Reinvestment Tax Credits.
• Racial profiling report by Mike Davis, Constable of Pct. 1.
• Proclamation for Mosaic Day on Feb. 19.
• Salvage request for F-250 truck in Pct. 2.
• Bridge repair contract for NECR 2120 in Pct. 2.
• Release of road bond for Dallas Production for SECR 3110 and SECR 3150.
• Approval of Shiloh Vistas subdivision for Dick Martenson, consisting of three lots near SECR 2150 and SECR 2140.
• Request for road crossing by City of Dawson Water Supply for SWCR 4020 in Pct. 3
• Presentation of Certificate of Achievement to County Auditor.
• HIDTA grant application and grant acceptance.
• Discussion of Justice Center security.
An open forum time is held at the beginning of each commissioners court meeting for members of the public who wish to address the court.