Corsicana — Corsicana Police Beat
• Two juveniles called police to report that a family member was chasing them with a chainsaw around 9:30 p.m. Friday in the 700 block of East 14th Ave. When officers arrived, there was no chainsaw, and no witnesses to the alleged chase. While the officers were there, one of the juveniles said another adult elbowed him in the chest, causing him minor pain. No arrests were made.
• A box truck and property were taken sometime over the weekend from the 1000 block of Ferguson Drive.
• Metal was stolen out of a building July 17 in the 700 block of City Road.
Navarro County Sheriff’s Department
• A 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix was taken from a Blooming Grove address. The theft was discovered around 10 a.m. Monday.
• A Miller welder (225-amp), and a 15-gallon air compressor, described as “some Chinese brand,” were stolen from a building near Blooming Grove Sunday night. Total value of the tools was set at $400.
• A “Featherlite” string trimmer, a yellow and black riding lawnmower, a vice and a white air compressor were stolen from a building Monday near Purdon. The value of the items was set at $2,185.
• Three oil field tanks were stolen from Mustang Monday afternoon.
• A 2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse was broken into and a Pioneer car stereo and a cell phone were stolen out of it Sunday while it was parked on NW CR 2091.
• A cast-iron antique gnome statue, and an antique milk jug were reported stolen Saturday from a Corsicana address. Estimated value was $815.
• A utility trailer or car hauler, painted black, was reported stolen Sunday from a West Highway 22 address just outside of Corsicana.
• Two bulls and three cows are missing Sunday from an address just off FM 3383 near Corsicana.