Corsicana Daily Sun
Corsicana Police Department
• Christmas decorations were stolen Monday from the front yard of a home in the 300 block of Forrest Lane.
• A home burglary was reported Monday in the 600 block of South 31st Street.
• A car that drifted into the shoulder, overcorrected and spun out Friday around 8 p.m. then flipped over, rolling several times to come to rest in the 1000 block of North Business Highway 45. The driver received a cut on the head and possibly a broken wrist.
• Someone threw eggs at a Freightliner truck Thursday or Friday while it was parked in the 2200 block of South Interstate 45.
• A woman reported that a home was burglarized sometime between August and this past Friday in the 1300 block of Ann Arbor.
• A home burglary was reported Friday in the 3100 block of West Second Avenue.
• Fights were reported Saturday at the bowling alley, 2801 W. Seventh Ave.; and at Roy’s Back Porch, 308 N. Beaton Street.
• Shoplifters were reported Saturday at the VF Factory Outlet.
Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• Two men broke into a home on Kilgore Street in Kerens around midnight Sunday, pointed a gun at the homeowner and demanded money. They escaped with $80.
• Someone with a knife and a grudge slashed seven tires on two vehicles — an Explorer and a Ford pickup — Saturday on Martin Road in Retreat. The tires were valued at about $2,000.
• A water heater was stolen from a home Friday on FM 642 near Pursley.
• A mini motorcycle was stolen, along with a 25-gallon tank air compressor, a gray and white car jack and a 12-volt battery charger Monday from a building on Fesmire in Angus.
• Several pieces of women’s jewelry and three silver dollars were stolen in a theft Monday from Northwest County Road 2160 near Silver City.
• Thieves broke into a building and took a Rigid hammer drill set with the batteries and a Skil power saw Monday from NW CR 0007 near Corsicana,
• Copper wire leads from a welder and 230 feet of electric wire were stolen Saturday from a building on SW CR 1150 near Corsicana.
• A barn burglar took a trolling motor and a yellow and black generator, gas-driven, Saturday from SE CR 2359 near Kerens.
• A thief stole nine evaporator pans from old air conditioning units, as well as the compressors from five of the units where they were stolen from Lakeside Drive in Mustang. Total value was estimated at about $300.
• A game camera was taken from a patch of woods Friday at the intersection of SW 4240 and SW 4250 near Dawson. It was worth an estimated $100.