Corsicana Police Department
• Between Jan. 6 and 17, someone broke into a facility in the 3600 block of West Highway 31 and stole about $65,000 worth of materials and equipment. More specifically, they stole a large amount of copper tubing and the chill box on a roof-top air conditioning unit.
• Someone passed some counterfeit bills Monday night at the HEB, 100 N. 15th St.
• A shoplifter with some history of theft was caught trying to steal from the Walmart Tuesday afternoon, 3801 W. Highway 31.
• A woman reported that her car was hit by another driver Saturday night, and when she followed the other car home, another guy pointed a gun at her in the 400 block of North 21st Street.
• A criminal mischief incident around 3 p.m. Saturday turned into a snack attack when the customer pushed over two racks of food at a convenience store in the 2800 block of West Second Ave.
• A homeowner reported that his neighbor had been stealing electricity from him probably since November through an extension cord in the 1800 block of South Business 45.
• Two young kids were nabbed for chunking rocks at cars from a bridge around 12:30 p.m. Sunday in the 700 block of North Seventh St. A driver reported that his car was hit by one of the rocks.
• A pizza delivery person was robbed of his pie by three black men around 11 p.m. Sunday while he was making a delivery in the 1300 block of North 13th St.
Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• A white tail gate was stolen off a pickup sometime Tuesday morning from where it was parked on NWCR 0141 near Rice. The tailgate was estimated to be worth $1,600.
• A meter box and 30 feet of copper wire worth $1,200 were stolen Sunday from powerlines belonging to Rife Energy on SECR 0050 near Corsicana.
• Quite a bit of copper wire worth more than $2,000 was stolen from a building on SECR 2040 near Corsicana.
• A 500-pound sow, described as white with a few blue spots, was stolen Sunday from its pig pen on East Fourth Street in Blooming Grove. The sow was estimated to be worth about $3,000.
• A red push mower worth $99 was stolen Jan. 21 from a building on FM 3383 near Corsicana.
• A small herd of horses were rounded up from where they were wandering loose Saturday on NECR 1040 near Rice. The horses were described as one bay and white gelding, one bay gelding, one sorrel and white appaloosa, one dun mare, and one dun colt.
• Two black and white Shetland ponies were rounded up Jan. 19 from NWCR 1130 near Emhouse.
• Dawson Police recovered some stolen county road signs last week. They were returned to Precinct 3.
• A $9,000 Kawasaki Mule was reported stolen Jan. 22 from the 2500 block of North Business 45 near Corsicana.
• Four 17-inch rims with tires, and four jack stands worth a total of $1,290, were stolen last week from SECR 3015 near Corsicana.
• A .22-caliber Hornet rifle with scope and a Hewlett Packard laptop computer were stolen in a home burglary last week in the 8000 block of South Highway 287 near Corsicana.
• A light cover and six feet of black piping were stolen last week from a pickup parked in the 18000 block of East Highway 31 near Kerens.
• Volunteer and professional firefighters responded to a grass fire Jan. 17 on FM 744 that destroyed about 15 acres of grass.