Corsicana Police Department
• A building in the 3100 block of East Highway 31 was burglarized Wednesday.
• A home was burglarized sometime between 7 a.m. and 5:42 p.m. Wednesday in the 2700 block of Sycamore.
• A car was burglarized Monday while it was parked in the 3200 block of West Eighth Avenue.
• A verbal altercation turned into threats and hits around 9 p.m. Tuesday in the parking lot of a gas station in the 2500 block of West Seventh Avenue.
• A vandal damaged a car Tuesday while it was parked in the 200 block of Fairmont Avenue, causing more than $500 in damage.
Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• A Baja Doodlebug mini-bike, 50cc, and a deer stand were stolen Tuesday from a building on Southwest County Road 0025 near Angus.
• Two horses, one brown and one white, were found loose Tuesday on NE CR 2080 near Powell.
• A tan Honda Accord drove through a fence Feb. 8 on SE CR 4111 near Kerens, causing $500 in damage.
• A red cow with a white face and horns that are growing into her eyes was reported stolen Feb. 8 from Rice.
• Thieves broke into a home Feb. 7, stealing a deep freezer, a TV, a furnace, microwave, dryer, pots and pans, faucet, bedding, and the air conditioning unit, with an estimated total value of $1,200. The house is on Highway 309 near Kerens.
• A black backpack containing a cell phone and some computer equipment was found Feb. 7 on Interstate 45 near Corsicana.