Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• Thieves stole a SpeedQueen top-loading clothes washer Wednesday from a home on NWCR 1090.
• A gray donkey was found wandering loose Thursday on NWCR 0141 near Rice.
Corsicana Police Department
• A woman reported that someone burglarized her car while it was parked Wednesday night at the Collin Street Bakery on South Interstate 45.
• An antique lamp was stolen Thursday from a home in the 200 block of North 20th Street. The owner said the thieves broke into the house to steal the lamp.
• A person was arrested Thursday morning after an officer initiated a stop, and the driver decided to handle the situation by fleeing. He was charged with evading arrest and driving with an invalid license. The driver was arrested in the 200 block of South 20th Street.
• A domestic fight resulted in $500 worth of damage inside a house, and then more damage done to a car outside the house Friday just after midnight in the 1000 block of Sycamore Avenue.
• A woman reported being injured by a manhole cover around 3:30 p.m. in the 100 block of South 12th Street.
• A man reported that some rubbish fell off a trash truck around 1 p.m. Thursday in the 200 block of South 12th, and struck his car.
Compiled by Daily Sun City Editor Janet Jacobs.