From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
A man alleged to have attempted to get small children into his vehicle by enticing them with money was among 29 individuals indicted Thursday by a Navarro County Grand Jury.
Raul Flores-Antenco was indicted Thursday on a charge of attempted kidnapping in connection with the incident reported on Jan. 9, said Navarro County District Attorney R. Lowell Thompson.
The new Grand Jury panel met for the first time in the new year Thursday, and returned indictments in 32 cases that it heard.
Latisha Rose Sanchez was indicted on three counts of aggravated sexual assault. Thompson said her victims included two males and one female.
The panel also returned an indictment against David Ray Griffith on a charge of continuous sexual assault of a child, and against Jose De Jesus Romo on a charge of indecency with a child.
Grand jury indictments are not convictions, but a decision handed down by the panel that enough evidence exists to take a case to trial.
A complete list of indictments issued Thursday, provided by Thompson:
• Zachary Layton Avery, tampering with physical evidence.
• Nathaniel Banda, theft.
• Kandace Shane Benningfield, possession of a controlled substance over one gram/under four grams with intent to deliver.
• Skyler Brett Street, possession of a controlled substance over one gram/under four grams,
• Jonathan Dearmon Thomason, possession of a controlled substance over one gram/under four grams.
• William Keith Bullard, organized crime.
• Raul Flores-Antenco, attempted kidnapping.
• Dickie Ray Garrison, aggravated assault.
• Jose Robert Gonzalez, injury to a child.
• David Ray Griffith, continuous sexual assault of a child.
• Morann Haimin, aggravated assault.
• Donny Mark Hebbe, possession of a controlled substance under one gram, tampering with physical evidence.
• Heather Pool Hendon, tampering with a witness.
• Frank Valdez Hernandez, DWI/3rd or subsequent.
• Calvin Horton, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
• Demontrey Johnson, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle.
• Lucille Jones, theft.
• Mindy Lloyd, burglary of a building.
• Patrick Cory Lloyd, burglary of a building.
• Spencer Pearson, burglary of a building.
• Tom Ovalle, aggravated sexual assault.
• Jake Palik, burglary of a habitation.
• George Ernest Rollins, failure to comply with registration requirements.
• Isreal Polo Romero, aggravated assault.
• Jose De Jesus Romo, indecency with a child.
• Augustine Martinez Sanchez, sexual assault.
• Latisha Rose Sanchez, aggravated sexual assault, three counts.
• Gregory Dewayne Walker, continuous violence against a family member.
• Raymond Williams Jr., burglary of a building.
Information on indictments provided by the office or R. Lowell Thompson, Navarro County District Attorney. Want to “Soundoff” on this story? Email: email@example.com