From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
The Corsicana Independent School District Board of Trustees is scheduled to hold a special meeting at 6 p.m. Monday in the CISD Administration Building, 601 North 13th Street.
Agenda items for Monday’s meeting include:
• Report on demolition of burned auxiliary building at Lee property.
• TASB Facility study presentation.
• Discussion of Sam Houston Elementary Improvement Plan for state accountability.
• Closed session to consult with attorney, discuss personnel matters and real estate.
• Action, if any, as a result of closed session discussions.