Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• Seventy feet of copper wire was stolen from a building on NWCR 4196 near Frost. The discovery was reported around 10:30 a.m. Sunday.
• Vandals damaged a boat house and jet ski last Thursday on Hadders Drive in Corsicana. Estimated cost of the damage was set at $3,000.
• Nine cows, mixed breeds, all branded and tagged, went missing Friday from their pasture on FM 638 near Dawson.
• Saddles, tack, and one wheel and tire were stolen Saturday from a barn on Goodman in Kerens. Total value of the stolen items was set at $955.
• Thieves cut through a fence and stole a foam spray maker for a spray rig, including a 12-gallon tank and motor April 24 from a pasture just off NWCR 3160 near Dawson. The piece of equipment was valued at $350, the fence was valued at $400.
• Thieves stole a parts washer, a metal rack, a some roof tin, and one roll of barbed wire Wednesday from a pasture off FM 709 at South 15th near Corsicana.
• A Craftsman push mower, and a string trimmer were stolen from a NWCR 3170 near Dawson. Total value was about $200.
• Thieves netted six guns, rifles and shotguns, along with a couple of XBox games, some silver dollars and one smartphone, all with a combined value of $3,225.
Compiled by Daily Sun City Editor Janet Jacobs from reports issued by the Corsicana Police Department and the Navarro County Sheriff’s Office.