Corsicana Police Department
• A 58-year-old man was arrested Sunday morning after a police officer saw him littering and the man gave the officer a false address. The incident took place in the 300 block of North 21st and a half Street.
• A shoplifter was arrested around 8:50 p.m. Sunday at the HEB, 201 S. 15th St.
• A woman called police because someone she knew acted like he was going to hit her around noon Monday in the 200 block of East Fifth Avenue.
• Some items were stolen from the 800 block of East 12th Avenue sometime overnight Monday or Tuesday morning.
Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• Two adult shih tzu/beagles named Diamond and Clarabelle were reported missing Friday from their home on Northwest County Road 0015 near Corsicana. Both were wearing collars.
• Eight padlocks were broken in a burglary reported Thursday on Highway 287 near Eureka.
• A black Apple iPhone 4S was stolen Friday from the 300 block of West Second Avenue in Corsicana. The owner set the value at $500.
• A brown and white horse was reported stolen or missing Saturday from the Dawson Liquor Store in Dawson. The value was set at $1,500.
• Six rods and reels, a radio console, two blue tubs full of radio parts, some toys a bench vise and two drawers full of phonograph parts were stolen Monday from a building on South Highway 287 near Eureka. Value was set at $1,625.
• A small Sears brand tiller was stolen Tuesday from West Highway 31 near Purdon. Valued at $200.
Compiled by Daily Sun City Editor Janet Jacobs from reports released by the Corsicana Police Department and the Navarro County Sheriff’s Department.