From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
After weeks of workshops and meetings, the Navarro County Commissioners Court is set to take final action on the 2013-14 county budget and tax rate when it meets at 10 a.m. Monday.
Also on Monday’s agenda:
• Consent agenda, including minutes of previous meetings, payment of bills, a budget transfer and two budget adjustments.
• Consideration of the Burn Ban.
• Court order relating to salary of the County Auditor, Assistant County Auditors and District Court Reporter.
• County Auditor’s August 2013 monthly financial report.
• Approval of Lease Estoppel Certificate regarding pending sale of property.
• Consider proposals and purchase for software for the county financial system and the District Clerk.
• Approval of purchase of four computers for District Attorney’s office.
• Consider unbudgeted expenditure of $1,500 travel reimbursement for Constable, Pct. 3.
• Approval of three HIDTA grant modifications.
• Change of Nov. 11 Commissioners Court meeting date to Nov. 12 due to Veteran’s Day holiday.
• Public hearing on County Clerk’s Records Archival plan.
• Approval of contract for District Clerk for Nexis Lexis Public Information Platform.
• Change in fees for records request and civil fees, and for evictions, for Sheriff’s Office.
• Consideration of joining Texas Indigent Defense program.
• Declare old computer monitor as salvage.
• Approve change in polling place for Pct. 403 in Blooming Grove.
• Opening of bids for auto parts, culverts, box culverts, road materials, fuel, hauling and dust control polymers.
A public comment time is held at the beginning of each commissioners court meeting for members of the public that wish to address the court.
— From Staff Reports