From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
The Navarro County Commissioners Court is scheduled to meet in regular session at 10 a.m. Monday in the County Courtroom of the Navarro County Courthouse.
Agenda items for commissioners include:
• Consent agenda, including minutes of previous meeting and payment of bills.
• Discussion of burn ban.
• Request for cellular phone allowances for IT and Planning and Development.
• Approval of county holidays for 2014.
• Participation with city of Corsicana in developing master plan for a business park.
• Approval of audit engagement letter.
• Approval of agreements for HIDTA.
• Approval of interlocal agreements with city of Corsicana for housing city prisoners, library services, animal shelter, EMS service, fire and fire investigation services, and economic development services.
Commissioners have also scheduled a closed executive session to discuss personnel. Any action will occur in open session.
A public comment time is scheduled at the beginning of each commissioners court meeting for members of the public who wish to address the court.