From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
The Navarro County Commissioners Court is scheduled to meet at 10 a.m. Tuesday in the County Courtroom of the Navarro County Courthouse.
Commissioners are meeting on Tuesday instead of the normal second Monday of the month due to the Veteran’s Day holiday on Monday.
Agenda items for the court include:
• Consent agenda, including approval of minutes and payment of bills.
• Tax collection report for October 2013.
• Treasurer’s report for September 2013.
• Approval of contract with County Information Resources Agency.
• Approval of NCAD 2014 Unit Cost Share, including voting entitlements and ballot for NCAD Board of Directors.
• Approval of resolution for Indigent Defense Grant Program.
• Approval of Texas Indigent Defense Commission Grant application.
• Proclamation for Nov. 22, 2013, as Navarro County Adoption Day.
• Acknowledgment to North Central Texas Council of Governments in applying for Hazard Mitigation Grant Program and pre-Disaster Mitigation Grants.
• Approval of request to participate in CASA Weather Radar Program.
• Interlocal agreement with Ellis County for modular office equipment.
• Modification of HIDTA grant.
• Approve agreement for inmate health care with Lincare, Inc.
• Approve equitable sharing agreement and certification for Navarro County Sheriff’s Office for Fiscal Year ending Sept. 30, 2013 regarding seized federal funds.
A public forum time is scheduled at the beginning of each commissioners court meeting for members of the public that wish to address the commissioners.
A special meeting of the Commissioners Court is scheduled for 10 a.m. Wednesday in the basement conference room of the courthouse to officially canvass the returns of the Nov. 5 election.
— From Staff Reports