The Navarro County Commissioners Court is scheduled to meet in regular session at 10 a.m. Monday in the County Courtroom of the Navarro County Courthouse.
On the court’s agenda for Monday:
• Consent agenda, including minutes of previous meetings, payment of bills and payroll, and four budget transfers.
• Discussion of the burn ban.
• Tax collection report from Russell Hudson.
• Consider transfer of up to $1 million from Tex Pool Prime Fund to depository bank to earn more interest.
• Interlocal agreement for voting equipment and supplies.
• Approval of fee schedule for Sheriff’s Office.
• Approval of Sheriff’s Office towing services rotation.
• Approval of surplus and salvage items for Sheriff’s Office and Pct. 4 Justice of the Peace.
• Changing Oct. 14 court meeting to Oct. 15 due to Columbus Day holiday.
• Consider joining Texas Indigent Defense program.
• Consider and approve lease/purchase agreement for tractors and mowers.
• Approval of contracts for volunteer fire departments.
• Approval of interlocal agreement with Ellis County.
• Approval of moving modular office equipment at cost of $3,600.
• Approval for storage of modular office equipment.
• Consider two year interlocal agreement with Commission on State Emergency Communications.
• Approval of county grant of $3,000 for Navarro County Meals on Wheels.
• Consider changing date for adoption of proposed combined tax rate of .6270 per $100 taxable value to Sept. 23.
Commissioners have also scheduled a closed executive session to discuss personnel. Any action taken will occur in open session.