From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
The Corsicana City Council is scheduled to meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday, July 16, in the council chambers of the Corsicana Government Center.
On the agenda for Tuesday’s meeting:
• Resolution authorizing Traylor and Associates, Inc., to provide grant management services.
• Award contract for 30” sewer line replacement.
• Consider authorizing EBG Engineering, LLC, to provide engineering services for a Texas Capital Fund project to benefit Pactiv, LLC.
• Consider approving the 2014 budget for the Navarro Central Appraisal District.
• Approve nomination to serve on the Navarro Central Appraisal District Board of Directors.
• Consider approving a contribution to the Firefighter’s Relief and Retirement Fund for one employee previously called to active duty.
The council has also scheduled a special meeting at 2 p.m. on Monday, July 22 to hold a budget workshop.