Corsicana Police Department
• Someone damaged a homeowner’s concrete driveway Wednesday night or Thursday morning in the 300 block of East First Avenue.
• A thief stole some items from a storage shed in the 1300 block of North Beaton Street. The loss was noticed Thursday morning.
• A shoplifting incident at the HEB was reported to police Thursday night around 9:30 p.m., 201 S. 15th St.
• A driver accidentally struck the Hair Junction with her car around 8:25 am. Thursday, 2530 South 15th Street. The person was trying to park and missed.
• Thieves stole a trailer sometime Wednesday or Thursday from where it was parked in the 100 block of Boyd Avenue.
— From Staff Reports
Corsicana Police Department
- Latest News
Derrick Days ready to roll
Derrick Days, Corsicana's annual festival, began this weekend with the Oil Town Mini-Thon, and events are scheduled for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, and culminating Saturday
Tuition, fee increases on college agenda
The Navarro College Board of Trustees is expected to vote next week on proposed increases in the college's Tuition and Fee schedule effective with the fall semester.
Ready for the runway - AirSho coming May 10
The skies over Corsicana's C. David Campbell Field at the Municipal Airport will once again be filled with vintage aircraft and airborne performers on the second Saturday in May.
Five candidates seek Blooming Grove ISD's openings
Blooming Grove ISD has two positions open this spring, and five contenders for those seats.
IMPACT Navarro sponsoring drug disposal event
IMPACT Navarro and the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) will give the public its eighth opportunity in three years to prevent pill abuse and theft by ridding homes of potentially dangerous expired, unused, and unwanted prescription drugs.
Aggie Muster taking place Monday at Cook Center
Former students of Texas A&M University will assemble in Corsicana on Monday, April 21, for the annual Texas Aggie Muster to honor all Texas Aggies who have passed away within the last year.
CISD Trustees to meet Monday
The Corsicana Independent School District Board of Trustees will meet in a regular session at 6 p.m. Monday at the administration building, 601 N. 13th St.
Relay for Life fundraiser hits home as O'Neills offer drawing for weekend at guesthouse in Kemah
Ten bucks. What will it get you these days? Maybe lunch. An eighth of a tank of gas. A pound of bacon. What about a beautiful weekend trip near the Texas coast? While helping an incredible local cause? You bet.
Friday morning fire damages home
A home in the 1700 block of West Ninth Avenue in Corsicana was damaged by an early morning fire Friday.
West honors 15 killed in year-ago explosion
Rev. Terry McElrath heard the deafening boom. The pastor spun around and saw a column of smoke billowing into the sky above his small Texas town. He immediately thought, "Somebody has died tonight."
- More Latest News Headlines
- Derrick Days ready to roll