Corsicana Police Department
• Someone damaged a homeowner’s concrete driveway Wednesday night or Thursday morning in the 300 block of East First Avenue.
• A thief stole some items from a storage shed in the 1300 block of North Beaton Street. The loss was noticed Thursday morning.
• A shoplifting incident at the HEB was reported to police Thursday night around 9:30 p.m., 201 S. 15th St.
• A driver accidentally struck the Hair Junction with her car around 8:25 am. Thursday, 2530 South 15th Street. The person was trying to park and missed.
• Thieves stole a trailer sometime Wednesday or Thursday from where it was parked in the 100 block of Boyd Avenue.
— From Staff Reports
Corsicana Police Department
- Latest News
Name the Water Park Contest to debut at Derrick Days
One lucky person could win season passes for the whole family and other exciting prizes if their entry is chosen in the Derrick Days “Name the Water Park Contest.”
Mexican Fighting Bull added to Derrick Days Rodeo
When the Derrick Days Rodeo begins its two night run tonight at the Navarro County Youth Expo Center, a very special competition has been added. The Law Office of Michael J. Crawford is making a new form of entertainment possible at the Navarro County Derrick Days Rodeo.
Church News for Friday, April 25, 2014
News and announcements submitted by congregations throughout Navarro County.
Kid's College signup begins May 1
Plans are set for another week of summer learning and fun at Navarro College with the return of “Kid's College” for Summer 2014.
Derrick Days: Hot Diggity Dogs
The Derrick Days Hot Dog Kick-off Luncheon and Dinner went off without a hitch under gorgeous blue skies and accompanied by free concerts.
Navarro College national cheer champs take center stage
The Navarro College Cheer Team signed autographs Wednesday afternoon, soaking up some sun and accolades on the Corsicana campus following the group's sixth straight national title.
Police nab fraud suspect
Corsicana Police say news coverage of a fraudulent solicitation for funds played a role in the arrest of a woman falsely claiming to be collecting money for the YMCA.
Healthy Woman program celebrates six years of service
Topics ranging from nutrition to healthy hearts to safe skin practices have been covered for the last six years by the Navarro Regional Hospital's Healthy Woman program.
Local Beat for 4/24/14
A listing of meetings and events of interest from throughout Navarro County.
Texas quarantine expanded for citrus disease
The vast majority of Texas' commercial citrus groves now reside in expanded quarantine areas aimed at slowing the spread of a disease decimating citrus around the world.
- More Latest News Headlines
- Name the Water Park Contest to debut at Derrick Days