Corsicana Police Department
• Someone damaged a homeowner’s concrete driveway Wednesday night or Thursday morning in the 300 block of East First Avenue.
• A thief stole some items from a storage shed in the 1300 block of North Beaton Street. The loss was noticed Thursday morning.
• A shoplifting incident at the HEB was reported to police Thursday night around 9:30 p.m., 201 S. 15th St.
• A driver accidentally struck the Hair Junction with her car around 8:25 am. Thursday, 2530 South 15th Street. The person was trying to park and missed.
• Thieves stole a trailer sometime Wednesday or Thursday from where it was parked in the 100 block of Boyd Avenue.
— From Staff Reports
Corsicana Police Department
- Latest News
Healthy Woman program celebrates six years of service
Topics ranging from nutrition to healthy hearts to safe skin practices have been covered for the last six years by the Navarro Regional Hospital's Healthy Woman program.
Local Beat for 4/24/14
A listing of meetings and events of interest from throughout Navarro County.
Texas quarantine expanded for citrus disease
The vast majority of Texas' commercial citrus groves now reside in expanded quarantine areas aimed at slowing the spread of a disease decimating citrus around the world.
Peach crops largely unhurt by late freeze
COLLEGE STATION – There were varied reports of damage to wheat, forages and fruit and nut crops from the hard freeze on April 15 from Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service personnel throughout the Central, Rolling Plains, South Plains and Panhandle regions.
Derrick Days: Downtown Chowdown
Derrick Days is ready to go, with events escalating everyday until the big Saturday celebration, with dozens of activities that day alone.
Navarro College Town Hall shares updates
Reaching out to the community, inviting the civic groups to the campus, and doing a better job of sharing the story of Navarro College were some of the ideas brought up at a college Town Hall event held Monday.
CISD board hears facilities study results
The long-awaited CISD facilities report from the Texas Association of School Boards was delivered, at least in a short form, Monday at the Corsicana board of trustees meeting.
Train accident victim identified
A 61-year-old Corsicana man was taken to Parkland Hospital Monday night after he was struck by a train as he tried to cross a railroad track on foot.
Report: West plant explosion preventable
The fertilizer plant explosion that killed 15 people last year in a tiny Texas town could have been prevented, even if it's still not clear what started an initial fire that triggered the blast, federal officials said Tuesday.
Local Beat for 4/23/14
A listing of meetings and events of interest from throughout Navarro County
- More Latest News Headlines
- Healthy Woman program celebrates six years of service