From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
The Corsicana Independent School District Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet in regular session at 6 p.m. Monday in the School Administration Building, 601 North 13th Street.
Agenda items for the board include:
• Superintendent’s report.
• Closed session to discuss personnel, consult with an attorney, and discuss real estate.
• Approve purchase of one 2014 Ford Expedition and one 2014 Ford Edge.
• Approve sale of old school buses and cafeteria tables.
• Approve District Improvement Plan for State Accountability.
• Consent agenda, including accepting donations, the monthly financial report, and minutes from previous meetings.
An audience for guests is scheduled at the beginning of each CISD board meeting for members of the public who wish to address the school board.