The Navarro County Commissioners Court is scheduled to meet at 10 a.m. Monday, Feb. 25, in the County Courtroom of the Navarro County Courthouse.
Agenda items to be considered at Monday’s meeting:
• Consent Agenda.
• Consideration of Burn Ban.
• January 2013 treasurer’s report from Frank Hull.
• January 2013 tax collection report from Russell Hudson.
• Recognition of Gail Smith, Asst. Tax Assessor/Collector on receiving her Registered Tax Assessor Licensing.
• Racial Profiling Report for Pct. 4 Constable, Tommy Grant.
• Racial Profiling Report for Pct. 3 Constable, Nicole McMahon.
• Racial Profiling Report for the Navarro County Sheriff’s Department.
• Consideration of approving budget increase in the amount of $12,600 due to bullet proof vests delivered in 2012.
• Consideration to approve closing and plugging of well site at Old Navarro Hospital.
• Consideration of the re-appointment of the Navarro County Planning & Zoning Board. Chairman is Terry Jacobson and Vice Chairman is Barbara Moe.
• Consideration to approve purchase of 2005 Bomag Pneumatic Roller BW11RH for $43,900 out of machinery and equipment for Pct. 3.
• County Auditor’s December 2012 monthly financial report.
• County Auditor’s January 2013 monthly financial report.
• Consideration of approving Commercial Service Agreement with Access Point Telecommunications Company for telephone and Internet service.
A public forum time is held at the beginning of each Commissioners Court meeting for members of the public who wish to address the court.