From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
The Corsicana Independent School District Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet beginning at 4:30 p.m. Monday, April 22, in the School Administration Building, 601 North 13th Street.
Agenda items include:
• Recognitions and “C” Award presentations.
• Superintendent’s report.
• Closed session to discuss personnel matters, consult with attorney, discuss real property, and hold a Level III grievance hearing regarding a student.
• Update on policies.
• Purchase of band instruments.
• Bid for depository contract.
• Energy contract.
• E-rate resolution.
• Report on technology upgrades.
• Consent Agenda.
An audience for guests is scheduled at the beginning of each regular school board meeting for members of the public who wish to address the board in compliance with local policy.