From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
The Navarro County Commissioners Court is scheduled to meet in regular session at 10 a.m. Monday in the County Courtroom of the Navarro County Courthouse.
Agenda items for Monday’s meeting include:
• Consent Agenda
• Recognition of Veteran’s Service Officer Billy Richards for participating in accreditation program.
• Discuss burn ban.
• Approval of 2013 Indigent Defense Grant Program.
• Appointment of board members for ESD #1.
• Appointment of board members for Navarro County Historical Commission, and consider report.
• Contract for bridge repair on SECR 4250.
• Approval of road crossings on SECR 0020, SECR 2080 and SECR 2070.
• Approval of grant contract between Attorney General and District Attorney.
• Declare county property as salvage.
• Approval of contracts for Intech, Service Elite.
• Approval of renewal application for insurance coverage.
• Receive the jail report from Texas Commission on Jail Standards.
• Authorization of up to 20 reserve deputies for Sheriff’s Department, as needed.