From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
The Navarro County Commissioners Court is scheduled to meet in regular session at 10 a.m. Monday in the County Courtroom of the Navarro County Courthouse.
Agenda items for Monday’s meeting include:
• Discussion of burn ban.
• Accept donation from Preservation Foundation.
• Tax collection report.
• Swear in ESD #1 commissioners.
• Approve security funds for metal detectors and door locks.
• Approve routing for County Cleanup Day.
• Approve contract for bridge on SECR 1098.
• Accept letter of destruction from STS Recycling.
• Consider SUP for two oil wells.
• Resolutions for granting tax abatements and guidelines for tax abatements.
• Authorize bids for asbestos abatement.
• Consider proposal for moving courthouse contents and IT needs for courthouse renovation.
• Accept Comptroller’s Leadership Circle membership.
• Approve new amortization schedule.
• Consider new HIDTA agreement with CITRIX.
A public forum time is available at the beginning of each court meeting for members of the public wishing to address commissioners.