Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• A fight in the parking lot of the Mildred High School during a track meet resulted in one man being punched in the head around 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 5800 block of SECR 2050 near Corsicana.
• A man who lives in a travel trailer said it was shaking in the high winds and when he went to the door he got hit between the eyes. He reported it as an assault, but he said it might have been an object. This happened around 1 p.m. Sunday in the 3100 block of SECR 1150 near Retreat.
• A home burglary resulted in the loss of a 9mm Ruger handgun worth about $480 from SECR 2370 near Streetman.
• Ten mixed cows were reported missing from a pasture last weekend on NWCR 1160 near Barry.
• Nine black cows and one brown and white cow were found loose last weekend on NWCR 0160 near Rice.
• An oil spill vessel wreck resulted in a fire around 6 p.m. March 12 on FM 739 near Navarro. It was extinguished by the Mustang, Angus and Retreat volunteer fire departments.
• An ATV, specifically, the Mule Camo series, worth $12,000, was stolen from a shed Tuesday from the Twin Oaks Ranch near Corsicana.
• A 2006 Gold Kia Sorento was stolen Tuesday from NWCR 2090 near Corsicana.
• A vehicle fire was put out by the Union High, Purdon, Dawson and Richland volunteer fire departments around 2:15 p.m. Wednesday on SWCR 2250 near Union High.
• A 9mm Baretta handgun and $42 in cash were taken from a Dodge Wednesday parked on NWCR 190 near Barry.
• A burglar stole a pear-shaped diamond and setting March 12 from a home on Oak Valley Lane. The jewelry was worth about $1,800.
Compiled by Daily Sun City Editor Janet Jacobs from reports released by the Corsicana Police Department and the Navarro County Sheriff’s Office.