From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
The Corsicana Independent School District Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet in regular session beginning at 6 p.m. Monday in the School Administration building.
Among agenda items for the board:
• Audience for guests.
• Superintendent’s Report.
• Closed session to consult with attorney, discuss personnel matters, and discuss real estate.
• Approval of the 2013-2014 PDAS Appraisal Calendar.
• 2013-2014 Certified Appraisers.
• Selection of TASB Delegate.
• Certification of the Instructional Materials Allotment and TEKS for 2013-2014.
• Approval of Additional Teaching Positions.
• Consideration and Approval of the Engagement Letter for the Annual Financial Audit.
• Approval of Magazine Bids for the 2013-2014 School Year.
• Approval of Janitorial Supplies Bid Proposals for the 2013-2014 School Year.
• Approval of the Instructional Supplies Bid Proposals for the 2013-2014 School Year.
• Presentation of the Property Value Study Conducted by Linebarger and Associates
• Consideration and Approval of Pricing for Student Lunches for the 2013-2014 School Year.
• Presentation of Budget Projections for the 2013-2014 School Year
• CISD Communications Plan Initiatives 2013-2014
• Consent Agenda.