Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• Thieves stole an assortment of yard equipment and tools Tuesday from a building on FM 709 in Dawson. Stolen in the break-in was an air jack, five tire tools, a string trimmer, a pole saw, six tires, four cases of motor oil, four cases of anti-freeze, a chainsaw, and other tools. Total value was estimated at more than $8,000.
• A 12-foot flatbed trailer was stolen Wednesday from FM 1838 near Dawson. It was valued at $800.
• A motorcycle frame worth about $1,000 was stolen Wednesday from the intersection of Highway 31 and Southwest County Road 3030 near Corsicana,
• Thieves stole the refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and stove out of a house Wednesday on SW 2344 near Richland. All were described as stainless steel. The thieves also damaged some ceramic tile, the back door of the home and the drywall. Total losses were estimated at $3,175.
• A silver flute and a silver piccolo, both in tan leather cases, were stolen Tuesday from a home on NW CR 1430 near Blooming Grove.
• Burglars took a .357 handgun and a Folgers Coffee can full of coins in a home burglary March 6 on Highway 31 near Dawson.
• Thieves took a band saw, a circular saw, a router and bench, a grinder, some fishing rods, and a tackle bag last Saturday from a building on South Highway 287 near Mildred. Total estimated loss is $6,497.