From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
Corsicana — Join the discussion on this story by using the Facebook app to the right
The Navarro County Commissioners Court is scheduled to meet in regular session at 10 a.m. Tuesday in the basement conference room of the Navarro County Courthouse. The meeting was moved to Tuesday because of the Columbus Day holiday on Monday.
Agenda items for Tuesday’s court include:
• Consent Agenda, including minutes of previous meetings held on Sept. 24, Sept. 26, and Oct. 4; payment of bills by the auditor; and several items recently heard by the Navarro County Lake Planning and Zoning Commission..
• Consideration of a Burn Ban.
• Treasurer’s Report for July by County Treasurer Frank Hull.
• Consideration of approving Renewal Application for Public Officials Professional Liability Coverage with Texas Association of Counties Risk Management Pool.
• Consideration of approving Workers’ Compensation Renewal Payroll Entry Worksheet for submission to Texas Association of Counties Risk Management Pool.
• Consideration of approving SECO ARRA Grant Final Report.
• Consideration of approving Earth networks Professional Agreement for WeatherBug.
• Consideration to change name of NECR 3210 to NECR 3220.
• Consideration to approve agreement for adjacent to or crossing County roads with Dallas Production to cross SECR 3280, Pct. 2
• Consideration of Navarro Soil and Water Conservation’s Annual Report by Bobby Wilson.
• Consideration to approve Annual QEI State Inspection with Otis Elevator.
• Consideration to approve renewal of Department of State Health Services Contract with Navarro County Clerk.
• Consideration to approve Quitclaim Deed from Navarro County to Samaria Community Development Association.
A public forum time is held at the beginning of each Commissioners Court meeting for members of the public wishing to address the court.