Corsicana Police Department
• One person was arrested around 10:50 Thursday for possession of less than two ounces of marijuana in the 2000 block of Fairfax Drive.
• A man reported that someone broke into his garage sometime Thursday morning between 1:30 and 9:54 a.m. in the 1500 block of South 18th Street and stole some items.
• Vandals damaged a motorcycle Thursday morning while it was parked in the driveway of a home in the 200 block Thompson Avenue.
• A shoplifter was caught around 1:30 p.m. Wednesday trying to steal from Walmart, 3801 W. Highway 31.
• A CD player was stolen from a car sometime Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning while the car was parked in the 1500 block of W. 11th Avenue.
• Someone passed a counterfeit $20 at the Wendy’s Wednesday morning in the 2900 block of U.S. Highway 287.
• A man reported being “whonked” in the head at 8:45 p.m. Wednesday when he stepped outside his apartment in the Lago de Plaza apartments, 1600 E. 13th Ave. He said he didn’t know his assailant and was treated at the hospital.
• A shoplifter was apprehended trying to steal from a store at 7:45 p.m. Wednesday in the shopping center at 842 W. Seventh Avenue.
Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• A leaf blower, a Remington rifle, and an 18-volt drill set were stolen from a home Wednesday in Angus. Total value of the items taken was set at $925 by the owner.
• A gray donkey was found wandering loose Monday afternoon on West Main Street in Richland.
Compiled from reports released by the Navarro County Sheriff's Department and the Corsicana Police Department.