Corsicana Police Department
• Officers arrested two drunk people from a parked car about 7:30 a.m. Thursday in the 2800 block of West Second Avenue.
• Thieves broke into the office of Jimmy Andrews Bulldozer service on West Highway 31, stealing some tools and a vehicle.
• A home burglary was reported Tuesday in the 1500 block of Cherry Avenue.
• A laptop computer was stolen from a car sometime between April 25 and April 30 from where it was parked in the 500 block of East 10th Avenue.
• Someone drove a vehicle into the side of a house sometime between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. Sunday in the 3000 block of West Fourth Avenue, then fled without leave any insurance or identifying information.
• A suspect in two separate theft cases at Walmart in early April was identified around 3:45 p.m.
Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• Five strands of barbed wire were damaged when a vehicle ran through a fence Thursday on SECR 4190, near the dead end, outside of Kerens. The value of the fencing was set at $200.
• Vandals destroyed 17 young watermelon plants Thursday on NWCR 0027 near Corsicana. Total value was $34.
• A cow with a sale bar sticker still on her right side, and a 7/2 painted in orange, went missing Wednesday from FM 55 near Purdon. She is valued at more than $900.
• A mailbox and pole were damaged by mischief-makers last Saturday on NECR 1070 near Rice. It was valued at $125.
• A white picture album and some photos were taken in a theft Wednesday from NWCR 3201 near Dawson.
• A brown horse was found loose last weekend on FM 667 near Frost.