From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
The Navarro County Commissioners Court is scheduled to meet at 10 a.m. Monday at the Navarro County Courthouse.
Agenda items for Monday’s meeting include:
• Consent Agenda.
• Discussion of a burn ban.
• Resolution proclaiming “Silver Parhm Day” in Navarro County.
• February, 2013 treasurer’s report from Frank Hull.
• Update on Commissioners Court Minute Package with ACS for County Clerk’s office.
• Consideration of 13th Judicial Court order relating to the reappointment of the county auditor.
• Approval of motor grader repairs in the amount of $32,878 for Precinct 3.
• Approval of 1st Quarter payment to Navarro Regional Hospital for 1115 Waiver program.
• Modification of VFD contract with Barry Volunter Fire Department to fund additional apparatus.
• Transfer of funding for one fire truck from Roane VFD to Barry VFD.
• Transfer of $10,000 from Seizure trust to Seizure Machinery and Equipment.
• Consider Specific Use Permit for an RV park off Highway 77.
• Replat for Village Woods for Bill Westell.
• Executive session to discuss personnel and pending or anticipated litigation.
• Action on items discussed in closed session, if any.
A public forum time is scheduled at the beginning of each Commissioners Court meeting for members of the public who wish to address the court.