From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
Navarro County Commissioners will meet at 10 a.m. Monday to consider calling for a bond election on Nov. 6 to help pay for the proposed restoration of the Navarro County Courthouse.
Other agenda items include:
• Consent agenda, including minutes from previous meetings and the payment of bills.
• Consideration of the Burn Ban.
• Tax collection report for July 2013 from Russell Hudson.
• Retiree supplement premium provided by TAC for Medicare Part B enrollment.
• Extension service program with Donald Kelm.
• Approval of District Clerk’s technology plan.
• Approve new juror reimbursement from state.
• Approve law library contract for District Clerk.
• Consideration and possible approval of order calling for bond election.
• Child Welfare Services non-financial contract.
• Propose combined tax rate of .6270 per $100 taxable value.
• County Auditor’s report for July 2013.
• Modification of HIDTA grant.
• Renewal for TAC Risk Management public officials liability coverage.
Commissioners are scheduled to recess, then reconvene for closed sessions to discuss personnel and real estate, and conduct a budget workshop following the closed sessions.
— From Staff Reports