From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
The Navarro College Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet in regular session at 7 p.m. Thursday in the Cook Center at Navarro College.
It will be the final meeting of the board for the year.
On the Thursday agenda:
• Consent agenda, including minutes from the board’s Nov. 15 meeting.
• Update on the presidential search.
• Resolution for a tax abatement for Pactiv’s expansion.
• Annual financial audit for the fiscal year ending Aug. 31, 2012.
• November financial statement and quarterly investment report.
• Approval for construction of an administration building in Mexia.
• Update on Opening Doors to Success program.
• Personnel report.
• President’s report by Dr. Richard Sanchez, college district president.