Corsicana Daily Sun
Corsicana Police Department
• A fight around 11 p.m. Wednesday in the 1400 block of West Fifth Avenue resulted in two charges of assault being filed.
• A thief got into an unlocked car and stole a credit card and used it. The report was made Wednesday. The car was parked in the 2300 block of West Fourth.
• A thief or thieves broke into a home Wednesday afternoon in the 1400 block of Mockingbird Lane.
• Shoplifters took items past the sale point around 12:30 p.m. Thursday at the Walmart, 3801 W. Seventh Ave.
• A man reported that thieves broke into his home, assaulted him, and stole stuff before running away around 8:15 a.m. Friday in the 1100 block of West Sixth Avenue.
Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• A thief stole a gray metal breaker box from a home Wednesday afternoon on Southeast County Road 4111 near Kerens. The burglar broke out the window of a door to get inside. The box cost $600, while the door-window cost $100.
• Thieves stole two Rolex scuba-diving watches, worth $2,500 each, assorted gold jewelry, and the keys to a Harley Davidson motor cycle in a home burglary Tuesday on SE CR 2260 near Corsicana. Value of the items taken was estimated at $7,700.
• A reddish brown male horse, standing about 14 hands tall was reported missing Thursday from FM 3096 near Kerens.
• A boat motor worth $600 was stolen from its owner Sunday on NW CR 3320 near Brushie Prairie.
• Thieves broke into a home Monday and took a .22 Remington rifle, a 12-gauge Mossberg shotgun, a jar of change, a pocketwatch, a duffle bag of hunting goodies, like knives and gear, and a spotlight from a home on Ramsay in Blooming Grove.