Corsicana Daily Sun
Corsicana Police Department
• Vandals broke out the window of a van sitting in the front yard sometime overnight Monday or early Tuesday in the 600 block of West 13th Avenue.
• Thieves raided a storage building Monday night or Tuesday morning in the 1200 block of Live Oak Street.
• Some animal grooming clippers were taken from one of the stall areas March 21 during the Youth Expo, 4001 FM 74.
• A driver struck a mailbox and a tree Monday around 7:20 p.m. in the 2000 block of West 11th Avenue after the driver confused the gas pedal for the brake. No one was injured.
• A car burglary was reported Monday at 8:26 a.m. from the 2000 block of Glenwood Circle.
• A bike was stolen Monday from the 400 block of South 30th Street.
• Home burglaries were reported Monday in the 1400 block of South 45th Street, and in the 900 block of East Collin Street.
Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• Two donkeys, one jack and one jenny, were found Monday around 1:20 p.m. on Southwest County Road 3100 near Purdon.
• Nine cows and two calves were reported missing Monday from a pasture on NWCR 2290 near Blooming Grove. Total value was estimated at $7,000.
• Thieves broke down a door and stole a 50-inch plasma television Monday from a home on Oak Valley Lane. Estimated value for the theft and the damage was set at $728.
• A white trailer home was destroyed by fire Sunday night on NECR 3016 near Kerens.
• An Echo string trimmer, an Echo chainsaw, a Miller wire welder, and a Tupperware dish with a purple lid full of old coins were stolen from a storage building Sunday afternoon on SECR 4160 near Kerens. Estimated value of the loss was set at $570.
• A Honda mini-tiller, red and black in color, was stolen Saturday from a home on West Fourth in Blooming Grove. Value was set at just under $300.