Corsicana Police Station
• A woman reported that someone she knew took her car without permission around 3 p.m. Saturday from the 2200 block of West 13th Avenue.
• A pistol was stolen from a car soemtime between Jan. 2 and Saturday in the 2300 block of West Third Avenue.
• A complainant reported that someone he knew hit him in the face around 5 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of MLK Boulevard.
• A home was burglarized Saturday in the 500 block of East 14th Avenue.
Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• Vandals did more sthan $6,000 worth of damage to Wolf Creek Park Jan. 4 at Navarro Mills Reservoir, destroying picnic tables, breaking lights in the bathroom and pavillions and toilet seats in the bathroom, punching holes in the bathroom walls, pulling up and breaking signs and even the covers on the pavillion lights. There are no suspects.
• Four loose cows were found Jan. 7 at the intersection of FM 309 and Southeast County Road 3250 near Kerens.
• Two mares, one brown and one tan, were found loose Jan. 5 on SE CR 1098 near Corsicana.
• Thieves stole video games, a computer tablet, and a television/DVD and damaged a door Jan. 6 on FM 709 near Purdon.
• A blue, rusty 16-foot flatbed trailer with two ramps was taken Jan. 7 from NW CR 2004 near Corsicana. It was valued at $1,200. The thieves cut the lock off a gate to take the trailer away. The suspect’s vehicle was described as a red Chevy pickup with loud exhaust.
• Car burglars broke into three trucks Jan. 6 that were parked on SW CR 3140 near Purdon.
• A generator and a push lawnmower were noticed missing Jan. 5 from a shed on NW CR 0143 near Rice. They were valued at $950.
• A laptop and an iPad computer were taken Jan. 4 from a home just off Interstate 45 near Angus.
• A 15-inch saddle and a bridle worth a combined $135 were taken from a building Jan. 5 on NE CR 2021 near Kerens.