Corsicana Police Department
• Someone tried to break into the Sirloin Stockade probably Sunday night, 2508 W. Seventh Avenue.
• A car was stolen sometime over the weekend from the 1900 block of East Highway 31.
3330 • A woman reported that her car and her person were injured around 3:30 p.m. Monday in the 1700 block of East Eighth Avenue.
• Locks were cut off the storage buildings Friday in the 200 block of North 12th and items taken out of them.
• Two heaters were stolen from a woman Friday or Saturday at her home in the 100 block of North Fifth Avenue.
• A shoplifter was arrested around 3:30 p.m. Saturday at the Walmart, 3801 W. Highway 31, for stealing more than $50 worth of items.
• An estimated 100 gallons of gasoline were stolen Friday from the 3800 block of West Highway 22.
Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• A camoflage-painted Yamaha Grizzly ATV worth $5,500 was stolen Wednesday from a building on Southeast County Road 4250 near Kerens. The thieves also broke a door frame and tore down some barbed wire.
• A gray wood chipper was stolen Wednesday from Smith Street in Dawson. It was worth $150.
• A black wallet containing an ID card and a Social Security card was stolen Thursday from First Street in Goodlow.
• Jewelry, including a mothers ring with colored stones and the names of four children, a .25 caliber semi-automatic pistol, a .22 rifle, a pellet rifle, and a box of .25 ammo were stolen Thursday from a home West Highway 31 near Dawson.
• Thieves stole eight firearms, including a Ruger handgun, two 20-gauge shotguns, a .40 caliber pistol, a .357 pistol, a a 12–gauge shotgun, and several rifles of various calibers; a wedding band set with small diamonds, some gold earrings and other assorted gold jewelry, were stolen Thursday in a home burglary on SW CR 3140 near Silver City. Total value of the items taken was estimated at more than $10,000.
• Homeowners found what appeared to be damage from a gun shot to their front door Jan 6 on W. Highway 22 near Barry. Deputies checked with the neighbors and found out there were hog hunters in the area, and it appears to be a random, careless shot, possibly by hunters.