From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
Corsicana Police Department
• A woman was arrested for trying to interfere in the serving of two felony warrants around noon Thursday at an apartment at 4301 W. Highway 31.
• Two Kawasaki Mules were stolen Thursday from the Kubota store, 3151 S. Interstate 45. The ATVs were worth in excess of $1,500.
• A shoplifter was arrested around 1:30 p.m. Wednesday for trying to steal less than $50 worth of items from the Walmart, 3801 W. Highway 31.
• The rear window of a vehicle was shattered sometime overnight Tuesday in the 3000 block of Oakridge.
• Two women who live next door to each other in an apartment complex got into a verbal argument, calling one another names and insulting one another’s mothering instincts. Then, the first woman went back to her apartment but before long two women came to her door and one of them used the palm of her hand to push back the forehead of the first woman around 5:30 p.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of East 13th Avenue. She was not injured, but she wanted assault charges pressed.
• A woman reported that a man she knew kicked in the door of her apartment, then took away the phone and broke it by throwing it to the ground when she tried to call police. She went to the neighbor’s and called police anyway, and he followed her and pushed her to the ground. The argument began over a child custody issue. It took place at 10 p.m. Tuesday in the 1500 block of Beverly Drive.
Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• Burglars stole two doors with door knobs, a window air conditioning unit, a 40-inch TV, a Playstation console, a string trimmer, and broke out a window Wednesday on Northeast County Road 0160 near Powell. The losses are estimated at $2,370 from the thefts and damage.
• Five car radiators were stolen Wednesday from a lot on West Highway 31 near Dawson. The loss is estimated at $1,000.