From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
The Corsicana Independent School District Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet in regular session at 6 p.m. Monday in the School Administration Building at 601 North 13th Street.
Among agenda items for trustees Monday:
• Consider modifications to standardized mode of dress.
• Purchase of computers.
• Class size waiver.
• Approval of a course change for commercial photography.
• Proposal for overnight trip for fifth graders.
• Review a revised list of certified appraisers.
• Consider purchase of a 77 passenger bus for student transportation.
Trustees will also hold a closed session to discuss personnel.