From Staff Reports
Corsicana Daily Sun
The Navarro College Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet in regular session at 7 p.m. Thursday in the Cook Center on the Navarro College Corsicana campus.
Among agenda items for the trustees:
• Approval of revisions to the Administrative Policies and Procedures Manual regarding attendance policy, attendance and academic progress requirements for residence life, vaccination against bacterial meningitis, and employee’s educational fringe benefits.
• Update on presidential search process
• Presentation of the financial statement.
• Reaffirm college investment policy.
• Take action on Election order.
• Approve increase in room and board fees effective Fall 2013.
• Update on Student Athlete success and transfer issues.
• Personnel Report.
• President’s report from District President Dr. Richard Sanchez.
Trustees will also hold a closed session to discuss personnel at the end of the agenda.