Corsicana Police Department
• A drunken driver was arrested and taken to jail Tuesday night after hitting a parked car in the 1700 block of West Collin Street.
• A burglar broke into an apartment and stole a variety of items, including some credit and debit cards Monday or Tuesday in the 3000 block of West Collin.
• A woman reported that $75 was stolen from her purse Monday while she was at the Denny’s, 2951 S. Highway 287.
• A man reported that someone stole the exhaust system out of his car Monday while it was parked in a hotel parking lot in the 600 block of Bryants Way.
Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• Some jewelry was stolen Saturday in a home burglary on South Hopkins in Emhouse.
• More than $6,000 in outdoor gear was stolen in a burglary Saturday from Southeast County Road 3048C near Corsicana. Among the missing items were a Mercury boat motor, two depth finders, life jackets, fishing rods and reels, lures and a tackle box, and a boat prop.
• Some car batteries, four oversized tires and rims, and a boat motor were taken Friday from a building on SE CR 3330 near Kerens.
• A Walther firearm was reported missing or stolen Friday from SE CR 3060 near Kerens.
• Thieves broke out a door window Monday to gain access to a home and steal a 42-inch TV, a satellite box, DVD player, and an Apple iPad from a home on SE 3050 in Mildred.
• Burglars took a 32-inch television, an XBox console and two controllers as well as a slew of games, a Compaq laptop computer, some old sheet music, various family memorabilia, six fishing poles, a brown and pink purse, costume jewelry, some women’s clothing, a silver digital camera, a toolbox, a surround sound system, and a surveillance camera from a home Friday on NW CR 3040 near Navarro Mills.
• A Smith and Wesson handgun was taken Monday from a home on NW 2020 near Corsicana. It was valued at $200.