- The Willingham Files
- (09-18-09) Willingham case featured on ABC's Nightline ABC News correspondent Terry Moran presented a report on the network's "Nightline" program on Thursday, Sept. 17, 2009 about the case of Cameron Todd Willingham.
- (09-13-09) Soundoff on Willingham Feedback received via 'Soundoff' on the case of Cameron Todd Willingham
- (09-09-09) State panel to hear Willingham arson report An independent review that claims the arson investigation that led to the execution of Cameron Todd Willingham was flawed will be presented to a state panel Oct. 2 in Dallas.
(09-06-09) No doubts
The undeniable facts of the Cameron Todd Willingham case are these:
- (09-06-09) New Yorker's Grann responds to Jackson's Willingham commentary David Grann's story about the Cameron Todd Willingham case in The New Yorker magazine has added to the debate over Willingham's guilt or innocence, and raised questions about Texas' death penalty.
- (8-21-92) Father found guilty A Navarro County jury Thursday convicted a Corsicana man of capital murder in the deaths of his three daughters in a house fire Dec. 23, 1991.The eight-woman, four-man jury deliberated for one hour and 10 minutes before finding Cameron Todd Willingham, 24, guilty in the deaths of 1-year-old twins Kamron and Kameron and 2-year-old Amber.
- (08-22-92) Willingham receives 'ultimate punishment' A 24-year-old Corsicana man, convicted Thursday of capital murder in the deaths of his three daughters, was sentenced to death Friday.
- (08-22-09) Security tight at murder trial Security was tighter than usual this week at the highly-publicized capital murder trial of Cameron Todd Willingham, due to rumored threats on the defendant’s life and a recent incident in which five people were shot – two killed—in a Tarrant County courthouse.
- (08-20-09) Testimony ends in murder trial Testimony ended Wednesday afternoon in the capital murder trial of a 24-year-old Corsicana man charged with the deaths of his three daughters who died in a house fire last December.
- (08-19-02) Capital murder trial gets underway Tuesday An arson investigator with the State Fire Marshall’s office Tuesday said the father of three young girls deliberately set the fire that killed the girls last December.
- More The Willingham Files Headlines