Several Corsicana Independent School District employees received their COVID-19 vaccinations at Navarro Regional Hospital Thursday, Dec. 31.
- Grand Jury returns 27 indictments
- Deputies arrest man with more than 100 grams of meth
- County providers on list for COVID-19 vaccine
- Thompson goes to work as new district attorney
- County COVID cases peak as vaccinations continue
- Grateful family finishes home in time for the new year
- Tidwell takes over as Main Street Director
- Navarro County enjoys rare snow day
- Navarro County opens COVID-19 Vaccine Registration Call Center
- Navarro County schools, Courthouse office closed Monday
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.