Toledo put a scare into Notre Dame Saturday, but the No. 8 Fighting Irish prevailed with a 32-29 win over the Rockets. It was the first home game for Notre Dame with a full crowd on hand since the end of the 2019 season.
During the signing of a bill that banned 24-hour and drive-thru voting, Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott was asked by a reporter about the limitations of the state's new abortion law.
- UPDATE: Police find missing teen, two women charged with harboring a runaway child
- Corsicana cuts ribbon on new Central Fire Station
- I.O.O.F. Trade Days growing in popularity
- Gov. Abbott signs 'Damon Allen Act'
- Commissioners deny re-investment zone
- GC Football: Tiger linebacker Charmez McKinley is the Daily Sun JV Player of the Week
- Former Corsicana resident featured in Times Square
- In memory of Coach McElroy
- Applications being accepted for Texas Game Warden Cadet Class
- Delays expected in Texas executions