The Corsicana City Council is scheduled to meet at 6 p.m., Monday, Feb. 10 in the Council Chambers of the Government Center at 200 N. 12th St.
Items on Monday's City Council Agenda include:
• State of the City.
• Public comments.
• Consider approving ratification of a contract with Direct Energy Business, LLC to provide electric service.
• Consider accepting donation of property located in Block 1046, Lot S Parts 2 and 3, also known as 3015 North Beaton Street.
• Consider approving award of bid for the Sector 13 – Geosynthetic Liner System and Geosynthetic Clay Liner at the Corsicana Regional Landfill.
• Consider approving the City Manager’s appointment to the Civil Service Commission.
Reports and Miscellaneous Announcements
• Presentation of the Corsicana Convention and Visitors Bureau Quarterly Report.
— From Staff Reports