The Corsicana City Council is scheduled to meet at 6 p.m. July 22 in the Council Chambers of the Government Center at 200 N. 12th St.
Items on Monday's City Council Agenda include:
• Consider a request for a zoning change from R-2, Single-family Residential District-2 to
C-Commercial on approximately 35.11 acres fronting the north side of West Seventh Avenue
and west side of North 45th Street, and a zoning change from R-2, Single-family
Residential District-2 to MF-2, Multiple-family Residential District on approximately
18.113 acres fronting the west side of North 45th Street in the J. Williams survey.
• Consider approving the Navarro Central Appraisal District 2020 Proposed
• Consider approving to change the dates of the City Council Regular Sessions for
October 2019, to Monday, October 7, 2019 and Tuesday, October 29, 2019.
• Consider suspending for 45 days the effective date proposed by Atmos Energy,
Corporation-MidTex Division (“Atmos Energy”) in its application filed on or
about March 28, 2019 pursuant to section 104.301 of the Gas Utility Regulatory
Act, sometimes also referred to as the “GRIP” statute.
• Consider authorizing the sale of property located at 4000 West Second Avenue.