A special meeting of the Navarro County Commissioners Court will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, June 24 in the Commissioners Courtroom of the Navarro County Courthouse, 300 W. Third Ave.
Items on Monday's Commissioners Court agenda include:
• Consideration of Burn Ban
• Consideration of approving Commissioners Annual Road Report
• Consideration of selecting Salary Grievance Committee and drawing names of the public who will serve
• Consideration of approving Southern Software Computer Services Contract for Navarro County Sheriff Department and Jail
• Consideration of approving Non-Corporate Resolution Form for Multi-Bank Securities, Inc.
• Consideration to approve engagement letter for Financial Audit for TEXOMA HIDTA Grant G17TN0001A services by Brown & Company for Grant Year 2018
• Consideration of authorizing County Auditor to go out for bids for entire roof for Annex 2
• Consideration of authorizing County Auditor to go out for bids for new HVAC for Annex 2
• Consideration of Lease Agreement with Document Solutions for a Xerox Printer in the Justice of the Peace Pct. 3 office
• Consideration of approving amended contract with Tyler Technologies for the County Clerk
• Consideration of approving the Amendment Resolution for Tax Abatement between Navarro County and Clean Vision Solar LLC
• Consideration of approving Utility Easement for GoodAlta Power Center LLC contingent upon the approval with TCEQ, Air Permits, and Gas Permits
• Executive Session Pursuant to the Texas Government Code Section 551.087 to discuss Economic Development
• Consideration of action taken on Executive Session pursuant to the Texas Government Code Section 551.087 to discuss Economic Development