The Navarro College Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet for its monthly board meeting at 7 p.m. Thursday in the Arrowhead Room of the Gooch One-Stop Student Center.
Agenda items for Thursday’s meeting include:
• Approval of addition to the college’s administrative policies and procedures manual titled “Policy on Threats or Harm to Self or Others.”
• Ratify approval of seeking proposals for contractor to construct the Petroleum Technology and Campus Police Department buildings.
• Approval of incentive days for staff during Summer 2010.
• Update on the Developmental Studies Program.
• Personnel report.
• Financial report.
• President’s report by Dr. Richard Sanchez, district president.
A public forum time is scheduled at the beginning of each college board meeting for members of the public wishing to address trustees.