From Staff Reports
In reports filed with the Corsicana Police Department and the Navarro County Sheriff’s Department on Tuesday:
Corsicana Police Department
Due to computer problems at the police department, police reports were not available Tuesday.
Officers did effect eight arrests on Monday and in the early morning hours Tuesday — three on drug charges, four on outstanding warrants and one on a theft charge — according to information that was available at police headquarters.
Navarro County Sheriff’s Department
• Deputy Jason Earles responded to a report of trash dumping on SWCR 0018, one-eighth of a mile east of FM 709 near Corsicana.
• Deputy Duane Onstott made an arrest for public intoxication on North 16th Street at West Second Avenue in Corsicana.
• Deputy Mike Wolver responded to an animal bite call on East State Highway 31 near Kerens.
• Deputy Gary Lane responded to an assault with bodily injury call in Liberty Hill Park near Dawson.
• Deputy Jason Earles made an arrest for consumption of alcohol by a minor on FM 1839 at NWCR 1150 near Corsicana.
• Deputy Dante Johnson made an arrest for DWI with an open container on South Main Street at West Seventh Avenue in Corsicana.
• Deputy Casey Gaston made an arrest for evading detention, tampering with identification numbers on personal property and driving while license suspended on NWCR 1090 west of FM 3383 near Emhouse.
• Deputy Jeramy Phillips responded to a theft over $50 under $500 call in the 100 block of East Highway 31 near Dawson.
• Deputy Keith Lewis made an arrest for DWI with open container at the 229 mile marker on Interstate 45 near Corsicana.
• Deputy Gary Lane responded to a burglary of a building call in the 100 block of Black Oak near Oak Valley.
• Deputy Gary Lane responded to a report of fraud in the 6000 block of NECR 0191 near Corsicana.
• Deputy James Murray responded to a theft over $1,500 under $20,000 call in the 500 block of I-45 near Richland.
The information contained above was compiled by Loyd Cook from reports filed with the Corsicana Police Department and the Navarro County Sheriff’s Department. He may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From Staff Reports