The Navarro County Commissioners Court has a full agenda for its last regular meeting of the year, scheduled for 10 a.m. Monday in the County Courtroom of the Navarro County Courthouse.
Agenda items include:
• Consent agenda, including minutes of previous meetings, payment of bills, two budget amendments and certification of additional revenue.
• Burn ban discussion.
• Tax report for November 2013.
• Approve two tax deputies for tax collector’s office.
• Approve repairs to Justice Center.
• Declare items as surplus for the Sheriff’s Office.
• Approval of retroactive incentive pay for Corporal promotion in detention division.
• Appointment of Emergency Services District Commissioners.
• Closing a road in Precinct 1 — NECR 2065.
• Roadway use agreement with Seaway Crude Pipeline Company.
• Approval to bore under SECR 2320 in Precinct 3 for a four inch pipeline for Tri-State ETX.
• Auditor’s report for October and November 2013.
• Approval of insurance renewal for auto liability, physical damage and general liability.
• Interlocal agreement with Tarrant Regional Water District.
• Lease/purchase agreement with Prosperity Bank for Precinct 1.
• Consider new phone system proposal.
• Contract and change order with Phoenix 1 for consulting, planning, and preparation for relocation of courthouse personnel, furniture, supplies and technical items to temporary facilities.
• Contract for asbestos/hazardous materials abatement with Building Abatement Demolition Company.
• Closed sessions to discuss personnel, real property and pending/anticipated litigation.
• Action, if any, from closed sessions.
A public comment time is scheduled at the beginning of each commissioners court meeting for members of the public wishing to address the court.
— From Staff Reports