Corsicana Police Department
• A person was arrested at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday for trying to steal $235 in groceries and other items from the Walmart.
• A man who tried to steal $37 worth of ribeye steaks from the HEB was arrested at 11:40 p.m. Tuesday in the 100 block of Collin where he had fled with his stolen beef.
• Thieves broke into a garage either Monday night or Tuesday morning and stole a chainsaw in the 3000 block of West Park Row.
• A 61-year-old woman was found dead in her home Wednesday in the 1600 block of Navarro Circle. The justice of the peace said it was not suspicious.
• A vehicle was burglarized sometime Monday or Tuesday in the 1300 block of West 14th Avenue.
• A woman reported that her boyfriend hit her in the head with his fist, and has been verbally and physically abusive since January in the 1200 block of Sycamore.
Navarro County Sheriff’s Office
• A five-year-old bull was found loose Tuesday morning on Northwest County Road 0148.
• Thirty T-posts, and two used tires were stolen Monday from property at the intersection of SW CR 4250 and SW CR 4260 near Corsicana. Value of the items was set at $140.
• Baby clothing, baby pictures, a ceramic deer, a picture frame and a 37-inch television were stolen in a home burglary Tuesday from NW CR 4010 near Blooming Grove. Value of the items was set at $638.
• The Eureka Volunteer Fire Department extinguished a brush fire caused by a burn ban violation around 7:30 p.m. Monday off SE CR 2260 near Eureka.
• Two Charolais calves, one black cow and a Charolais cow have been missing since Monday from a pasture at NW CR 4050 and NW CR 4060 outside of Frost. Value of the animals was set at $4,800.
• A black Angus bull worth about $1,200 was reported missing or lost Monday from SE CR 0040 near Corsicana.
• A 1978 Honda Goldwing motorcycle and a boat, with a combined worth of $2,000, were taken Friday from Tilton Road in Angus.
• The fire departments of Barry and Corbett-Oak Valley had to be called out on a burn ban violation around 4 p.m. Sunday on FM 1126 near Barry.
• Two mares, one or two years old each, were found loose at 10:42 a.m. Saturday on FM 637 near Mildred. They were rounded up by the sheriff’s office.
• Thieves broke into a home on FM 637 near Mildred and stole a 50-inch television, an XBox game system, a fishing tackle box, five rods and reels, a hard-drive for a computer, an adapter cord, and a surge protector last Thursday. Total value of the items taken was set at $2,592.
• A $200 Rough Rider rifle was stolen last Thursday from a home on FM 1578 near Frost.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.