Navarro Regional Hospital introduces the first baby born in 2022. Connor is welcomed by parents Justin and Caylin; he was born at 10:08 a.m. Jan. 3 and weighed 9 pounds 8 ounces.
This Week's Circulars
Elna Christine Beaird, age 71, of Corsicana passed away January 9, 2022 at Oxford Glen Senior Care in Grand Prairie, Texas. Graveside services will be Saturday, January 15, 2022 at 2 o'clock in the afternoon at Resthaven Memorial Park in Corsicana. To share memories and condolences with the …
- Crash claims life of young woman
- Corsicana police arrest strong-arm robbery suspect
- Corsicana native, teacher, newspaper co-owner dies in crash
- Some Navarro County schools close, hospital limits visitors
- Whitehead retires from city after three decades of service
- Corsicana ISD closes due to COVID
- UPDATE: Suspect arrested, charged in deadly weekend shooting
- TEA issues updated staff guidance for COVID-19 cases in Texas schools
- County COVID cases reach previous highs
- In case you missed it: Netflix series Cheer to feature Navarro, TVCC rivalry
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.